Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Woke up, checked my stuff y voy en Madrid!


Woke up, checked my stuff y vamos!

Arrived in Madrid this afternoon after a good flight with KLM. And now I'm enjoying this fantastic temperature.

First thing I did is installed all my electronics so I could be in touch with you guys. After that, I went for a stroll in the city.

Grotere kaart weergeven

I already made some pictures and bung them up on the my flickr account.

Tomorrow will be my first day where I will be meeting Jaime from Agora News. He said he had some work for me, so I'm having dinner with him. Also I'll be interviewing my first victims which I will ask all about Madrid!

Do you guys have a suggestion about who you would like to see interviewed? Please contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Noticed by chris:

Did you know:

"that in Madrid everybody smokes? I'm surprised to see how many people smoke over here."

"Madrid is a green city! Not only are there fabulous parks, but I saw some commercials which encourage people to save water and energy."

"Madrid has a very interactive show on TVE called Canta! , they use the ps3 singstar to find there Idol. The score of the ps3, the judge and the audiance decide who will be the next Idol. Funny to see that Spanish television is using Gaming to make a very modern Tv Show. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, good luck in your meeting to nite. :)