Friday, August 01, 2008

What is Oozzl trying to do?!




I signed up for Oozzl a while ago, and I must admit...I never looked back to it again. I just wanted to see what it was, and I thought it was just another Social Network. However the thing I do know, is that  Oozzl needs to make up their mind. I received this email on June 17th:

Oozzl Networking
Hi,

This email is to let you know we're changing the theme of Oozzl.

Oozzl will become a social networking website for celebrity fans, and we're hoping you want to be part of our renewed website.

Theo, Martin
Oozzl Networking
"


I thought ok, the plan didn't work, another general social network, Let's try something else...

This is what I received today:
"

Oozzl, Social Networking
Hi..

This is to let you know Oozzl is stepping away from the celebrities theme.

We are again a general social networking website.

If you have ideas to make Oozzl a better and nice website, please let us know.

ps,
You're welcome to invite all your friends to become members of Oozzl..

Best regards,
Theo, Martin
Oozzl, Social Networking

OOzzl Seriously, make up your mind! 


No comments: