Saturday, June 28, 2008

Interviewing the Mobuzz Interviewing Steve Wozniak @ Madrid



After Gabe told us we needed to check Mobuzz in the weekend I switched on my laptop specially for Mobuzz. ( I can tell you, that's an achievement :-P). Mobuzz was on tour again interviewing Co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak. I think it was an interesting interview brought to us by our friend Gabe. Who is doing an excellent job at Mobuzz. At first I was a bit sceptic about him, I mean, It is not Olivia is it?! But his other approach to the show and style is quite refreshing.

I wonder how they choose their content, Does Gabe write his own stuff? Besides that do they have plans to make the shows more interactive? I'll try to get an interview with the guys at Mobuzz. Do you have guys have suggestions for questions?

At the moment you guys just enjoy your weekend. You can always work on Monday again. ;-)

No comments: