Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On Mobuzz Again!

I was pretty surprised when I saw that the Mobuzz team used my widget on the homepage. Last week I created a Mobuzz Newsroom widget with on www.widgetbox.com. With this website it's pretty easy to create a nice looking flash widget. I made a mobuzz version, posted it in the newsroom. And well, I came on dailybuzz.mobuzz.tv. You can embedd it on every site you want. You can get it over here, or on the mobuzz website. It helps you to be up-to-date with the newsroom of Mobuzz. Pretty cool, to see someone has posted something, without going to the newsroom page. You could check the widget and keep yourself updated, feel free to embedd it wherever you want.

Btw Mobuzz has Improved today! They added a fullscreen mode, and subtitles.

Mobuzz Rocks!

No comments: