Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wish I had a Nokia :-(


Wow wish I had a Nokia. I just found out I could use this really cool website and provide a live stream to the web with my Mobile phone. However it only works with Nokia's at the moment. September will be the month for a new phone. Maybe I will go to Nokia. However the next gen Iphone series should be very cool. Well plenty of time to discuss with my wallet.

If you have a Nokia you should have a look at this site. And let me know what you think about it. How does it work? Is it fun? That kind of stuff. If you don't have a Nokia. Just have a look anyway.

http://qik.com/

3 comments:

Erick Alejandro said...

-Hola-
mmm... I like Nokia, but I dont like their fragile screens... & sometimes, the processor is some slow... (I said that for the n73, n75 &n95--sometimes--)...
I like their menu, and apps... but I think that Nokia is losing the Mobile Pop, and Sony Ericsson is taking it.(??)
I have a HTC Touch, I say that is the Windows Iphone Version... I think the next gen Iphone, could be best, but- mac dont alow to edit somethings... but Windows Mobile 6, have many applications that you can buy, or download, for your phone... like a PC...

About the next Gen Iphone... Some people say that the next iphone will be more small(like the ipod nano), but I think that the iphone´s size is perfect(smartphone""), it should be this iphone only have more memory... 80Gb??, the screen could have more resolution...
a 5Mp camera w/flash xenon, autofocus...
3D audio... and more applications... 3G, TV, a hidden keyboard... etc... (but always with the actual or more thin size)...

Hey, I wish you understand my "ingles"... but I´m learning... And this commets, may be, help me to aplicate it...

Anonymous said...

hey! I´m erk7... this nick is from my gmail acount... And my blog is with my Windows Live Mail...

Anonymous said...

I cant use this page... I have a nokia 6111... but I lose the charger...