Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introducing Gravity!



So what's gravity? Here's an explanation from Alan who works at Gravity.

"Several years ago, people used to ask why social networks are different - especially when email, IM, and address books provided the tools needed to connect you with the people you knew. Today, we all understand the value a networked social experience can unlock. In the future, I hope we'll all see the value a networked interest-centric experience will unlock as well. We hope Gravity will become the place you visit to talk about the things you care about, a place where what you know and what you're interested in is more important than who you know."


So I've been using gravity for two days now. It's a new innovative way of social networking. Ans So far, I'm loving it. I might have some reply's left, so if you'd like to join, please tell me why I should invite you in the comments section of this post.

No comments: