Monday, April 07, 2008

Animoto THE Online video editor

Today I found about Animoto!

What is Animoto? 1 word fantastic!

What does Animoto? Let me tell you!
Well let him tell you.



Animoto is an online video editor, where you don't have to edit yourself. I was a little suspicious at first. But after seeing the results I made in 2 minutes."The other Animoto titled post" I was really impressed.

The only thing you have to do is to upload your photo's or videos, choose your music ( in their library, or your own) and upload! It edits your files really fast and in no time you got a real cool unique video. Unique because it never edits the same video in the same way. It is a real fun experience to see your photo's been edited in such a way. It would take me a few hours to get those effects.

Go to their website and have fun!

www.animoto.com

No comments: